Are You An ‘Out of The Ordinary’ Social Media Professional?
Are you intrigued by all things social media? Do you create engaging campaigns which build targeted audiences and generate buzz? Do you have 1-2 years of experience running campaigns across both paid and organic social media for a range of different types of clients? Do you want to work remotely and run campaigns whilst working flexibly? Are you a self-starter, who can work independently, but also as part of a team when necessary? Are you used to working with remote tools to keep everyone on the same page? e.g. Slack, Trello, Asana? Are you experienced in running paid social media campaigns on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin? Are you creative and comfortable with graphic design tools such as Canva? Do you have experience in social media scheduling?
If so, we want to hear from you. We are looking for a social media executive who will work remotely but ideally be able to get to Manchester City Centre 1-2 times per month for team meetings and general catch ups? You’ll need to have worked for 1-2 years either in-house or agency side.
What you can expect from this role?
The right candidate can expect:
- A competitive salary (dependent upon experience) between £20k – £22k per annum
- The ability to work remotely (will need to be able to get to Manchester City Centre 1-2 times per month for team meetings)
- Remote flexitime (start between 8am and 10am or work a compressed week Monday to Thursday). We are flexible.
- Paid annual leave for your birthday
- 28 days annual leave holiday entitlement (in addition to your birthday bonus day)
- Regular social meetups and tickets to industry events and conferences
- £1,000 per annum training budget to help you to keep building your skills for the future
- Day-to-day management social media presence across a number of clients and projects / campaigns
- Work within a team to brainstorm creative ideas for social media strategy (albeit remotely in many instances or via online conferencing such as appear.in or Skype.
- Manage all aspects of social media marketing across FB, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Staying up to date with social technology as you will be responsible to keep driving the company forward in terms of social media marketing
- Creating engaging content for client’s brand awareness across social media and blog posts
- Monitor competitor social media activity across multiple projects
- Researching target markets to understand what suitable and engaging content looks like
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, take direction, receive feedback, and execute accordingly.
- Demonstrable experience in creating and curating content and writing creatively as this will help when brainstorming ideas for content creation in the position
- Passionate about being creative and social media as this is a varied role and you will be working across all elements of creation in order to promote brand awareness
- Web and computer software proficiency
- To be organised, flexible & self-motivated
- To be forward thinking and creative
- Degree in Digital Marketing, PR or Journalism (Not a requirement, but preferred)
Applying For This Role
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your cv with covering letter to [email protected]
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES… YES… WE REALLY MEAN IT… NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES
Whilst we don’t mean to be rude, we cannot stress clearly enough that we do not accept applications via recruitment agencies. Nor, do we want to receive telephone calls or emails from recruitment agencies. We are on the corporate telephone preference service, and prospective calls from recruitment agencies will be treated as unsolicited marketing calls. We do not have either the time, nor inclination to deal with recruitment agency prospective calls, and in particular, we do not have tolerance for those agencies who attempt to contact us under the guise of ‘new business’, or those who try to make it past the gate-keepers with tales of “we were speaking before”. Please be advised, that if we receive unsolicited marketing calls from recruitment agencies we will report them to the Information Commissioners Office as unsolicited marketing calls.
All other suitably qualified, or experienced, online marketing candidates are welcome to contact us regarding career opportunities with Move It Marketing.